Earthing Up Made Simple with Intercultural Equipment by KMW
The tractor-operated earthing up equipment is intelligently engineered for cultivation of sugarcane, bananas, potatoes and other row crops. The intercultural machinery can be seamlessly run in between the rows of crops to provide essential nutrients in appropriate intervals. It can also be used to make furrows of uniform depth to facilitate optimum water flow in the field.
- Ensures proper earthing up, providing nutrients for finest crop cultivation
- Field capacity of the machine is approximately 1.2-1.6 ha/day with high field efficiency
- Easy and simple to operate
- Smooth performance and uniform earthing up across all crop rows
- Can be quickly attached and mounted on a tractor for added convenience
KMW earthing up equipment helps increase profitability with better yields.